1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Mad Yolk Farm
2. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
3. If you are unable to make your collection you must contact us at least 24 hours before your chosen collection point and time. This is so we do not harvest and waste food. If you wish to change your collection point and time you need to contact us 24 hours before the collection point and time otherwise we will have harvested your items and you will have to pick up your shopping or 'Pay it Forward' to someone in need.
4. If you change your mind and do not want your order you have to contact us 24 hours before your chosen collection point and time in order to qualify for a full refund. You can choose to 'Pay it Forward' and we will give your order to someone in need.
5. We do not give refunds or arrange alternative collection points for those who do not turn up to collection points and have not contacted us 24 hours before their chosen collection point and time. If you repeatedly do not turn up we may not accept orders from you in the future.
6. Once your request for a refund is completed we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you find your shopping unsatisfactory please contact us within 24 hours of your collection point and provide details of how you have stored your shopping and provide evidence (preferably clear photographs). Upon inspection and traceability we may provide you with a refund for the affected items in your shopping. We do not offer refunds for finding insects or small bite marks or blemishes in/on our food. We are a 100% pesticide free farm, therefore, these minor defects are to be expected and to our reasonable knowledge do not affect the quality of the produce.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).